Future Lab FreeZone X backpack
Free local shipping for any purchase (after discount) over $600
Five features of "hi hip seat correction chair back"
[Leverage principle design]
When you sit on hi hip cushion, tail bone will rise naturally and pressure on the spine will be relieved. The core muscles in the center of the body will be corrected at the same time.
The backrest naturally pushes the thoracic spine forward through the principle of leverage to maintain the correct sitting posture, effectively reducing the pressure on the spine and joints.
[Ergonomic and highly elastic material design]
The design and materials of the Hi hip cushion are more comfortable and more natural to support your waist. The weight is up to 200 kg, and it will keep you in the correct sitting posture for a long time.
[Improve disc imbalance]
Our design is considerate of your disc, allowing you to sit in the most natural posture.
[Double-layer structure cushion and fabric]
It supports the waist softly and firmly, increasing the fit between the body and the cushion.
[Sturdy but light]: Hi hip cushion is light and easy to use in different positions such as work chairs and sofas
- 8-year-old Children or above / overweight person up to 200lbs
- Students and people who sit too much daily
- People who sit in the office/home for a long time;
- Students who need to establish correct sitting posture and grow up;
- Pregnant women, people with back pain, shoulder and neck pain or low back pain (please consult your doctor before use);
- Drivers, meditating, people who have started to have back problems, etc.
Design to be used to spray in aerosol format, to areas and environments which are suspected to serve as a breeding ground for the spread of infectious disease, likely to result in epidemics or pandemics.
Dermodacyn is medical grade and used in hospitals worldwide and is used in many operating theatres to keep doctors and patients protected and safe.
· 100% Natural
· No antibiotics
· No steriods
· No alcohol
· Non-irritating, non-staining, non-toxic
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Hypochlorous Acid
**We are designated distributor for Dermodacyn’s products**